Website Design / Website Redesign
When Tripp Co. Creative takes on a website design project, we make it our goal to build an experience to remember. We know that your online presence is a brand ambassador that works 24/7 to tell the world about you. Because of this, we make sure the sites we build are fun to visit, great to look at, easy to navigate, and of course… tell your story.
Web Design Services:
- Web Design — strategy, architecture, concepting, art direction, user experience design, interface design
- Web Development — site development, app development, e-commerce, social media
- Content Management Systems — Drupal, WordPress or Joomla… all customized to your needs
- Rich Media & Flash / art direction, microsites, banner design, advertising, video
It’s no a secret that first impressions are most important. Usually people pay attention to a professionally designed business card, an attractive and well thought out logo, colored envelope and cool letterhead because they are unique, appealing, charming and eye-catching. A professional corporate identity allows your business stand out from the throng.
Our corporate identity services include the wide range of services:
- Custom logo design and logo redesign (web versions and color print versions)
- Development of taglines and slogans
- Stationery design and printing (business cards, letterheads, labels, etc.)
- Graphic Standards manuals
Annual reports should be as distinct as the stories they tell. You want your annual report to effectively connect with stakeholders, clearly communicate messages and value drivers, and build trust and support —from start-ups to non-profits to Fortune 100 companies. In designing your annual report, Tripp Co. Creative is committed to producing a final product that complements your company’s branding and impresses your audience. Whatever the final published format you need, we can provide it — print, web-based (HTML) and/or electronic versions of your annual report — we will ensure the finished product oozes professionalism and integrity from every aspect of its design.
Annual report design services include:
- Graphic Concept Development – Concepts that the will enhance the message you are trying to communicate.
- Copywriting – Original content development or editing of your existing text.
- Electronic Production – Design and layout of covers and content.
- Photography – Stock photos and / or original images of people and products. Studio or on-site at your location.
- Custom Designed Charts and Graphs – From bar graphs and infographics to maps, we can visually communicate complex figures.
- Publishing – Printing, HTML, PDF or interactive Flash movie with page-turning capability.
- Video Production – For use with online versions of your annual report as streaming video.
Marketing Collateral and Tools
Once you’ve made contact with a prospective customer, you need to be armed with the rights tools to help close the sale. These tools must be consistent with your overall brand image, messaging and web presence and demonstrate the same level of professionalism. And, you need to be prepared with the right mix of printed versus electronic materials because you can’t exactly leave behind a PDF at an on-site meeting, trade show or networking event. Tripp Co. Creative’s team will work with you to define the appropriate mix of marketing tools. We ask the hard questions so that we understand your sales cycle and the influencers and decision-makers that you need to impress along the line.
Marketing tools / collateral design services include:
- Marketing kit and sales materials (pocket folder and inserts)
- Brochure collateral, catalogs and publications (print and PDF formats)
- Datasheets, whitepapers and case studies (print and PDF formats)
- Presentation development (PowerPoint and Keynote)
- Electronic template development
- Visual aids (poster, signs, etc.)
It’s said that a first impression is made in seven seconds. When consumers are shopping, visual appeal plays a major role in getting them to consider the purchase and want to take your product home over your competitors.
Packaging Design Services:
- Strategy — market research, planning, positioning
- Design — prototyping, art direction, graphic design, manufacturing sourcing
- Messaging — copywriting, tag-line development