With over 250 million websites on the internet, it is now vitally important that your company has an online marketing campaign to help you stand out from your competitors. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a list of strategies that increase your website’s visibility in search engines. Here are 5 reasons your business needs to invest in an SEO campaign:
- Everybody “Googles” It. Over 90 percent of online users are finding their information through search engines daily. People aren’t relying on the phone book anymore to find the information they need for local companies; they are stacking their phone books on top of last year’s phone book. Most people are on their computers or smart phones and can find the information they need instantly. SEO can help put your business website front and center in the search results.
- If you’ve got it, flaunt it. One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a business is to spend a lot of time and money on a really great design for your website and then not follow through to market it properly. All of that time and energy creating really great content and making your site beautiful and engaging to users is wasted if no one can find your site.
- Why not you? If you are not marketing your website properly, then the searchers aren’t finding you, they are finding someone else. What’s worse is a lot of people equate the top search result as the “best” company or the leader in that segment, when the truth is, they’ve just got the best spot in the rankings. If you have a really great product or service to offer, you need SEO to make sure you’re in that top spot when your clients are searching.
- Highly engaged customers. One of the best parts of SEO is that it puts your website right in front of your target audience. The people searching for your site ALREADY WANT WHAT YOU’RE OFFERING. You could pay for a mailer or an ad and hope that someone who sees it wants your product or service. However, with SEO, we’re helping those customers who are already engaged to find you instead of you finding them.
- Long lasting value. If you take the time to optimize your site so it ranks well, you will see longer lasting results in the organic rankings than just starting up a pay-per-click campaign. While PPC campaigns can definitely help grow your business, once the ads stop, so does the traffic to your site. If you restructure your website to rank well, then all future additions and changes to your site will fall into place with your SEO strategy.
Contact St. Louis design firm Tripp Co today to talk about pricing plans for SEO services. Tripp Co. Creative is a creative service, marketing and advertising firm located just outside of the St. Louis metropolitan area. From brand identity to web design, Tripp Co. Creative is capable of handling any and all creative and marketing needs for clients. For more information, please visit our website at TrippCo